Buildout Syndication with Spacelist
1. Select “Profile” in the top right menu, and then click “Syndication” on the left menu – or Click Here.
2. Find Spacelist under Available Channels and click “Connect Account”.
3. Make sure your individual listings are syndicated, which can be done by editing a listing and clicking on the Syndicate checkbox (see video above).
1. Find your users profile under Account > Manage Company on the Users tab.
2. Select a user whose listings you want to syndicate, and go to the syndication tab to find Spacelist.
3. Click ‘Connect Account.’
4. Enter YOUR Spacelist email/password (not the brokers).
5. Make sure individual listings are syndicated, which can be done by editing a listing and clicking on the Syndicate checkbox (see video above) in the Settings section.
NOTE: You will need to be given “Can Manage Company” permission in Buildout in order to be able to edit the syndication settings of other users. This can be adjusted for you by any user in your company who already has this permission enabled.
PHOTOS: When connecting syndication for a listing, make sure to check the box to syndicate all photos if you have permission to.
New Spacelist Users: If you do NOT have a Spacelist account yet, one will be created for you automatically with the Email and Password you enter when prompted by Buildout.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to be given “Can Manage Company” permission in Buildout in order to be able to edit the syndication settings of other users. This can be adjusted for you by any user in your company who already has this permission enabled.
Once this permission is enabled, you will need to connect the syndication for each broker individually, as each broker has their own unique syndication settings. These can be found by going to Company Settings > Users > and clicking on a user to go to their profile settings. From there, you can go to the Syndication tab and connect Spacelist.
Check that your listings are not expired, as the listing must be active. To make the listing active again change the date and syndicate the listing again.
It may take up to 30minutes for updates on Buildout to appear on Spacelist.
Please contact your account representative at Buildout, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Spacelist listing ID and we’ll look into the issue.
When you create or edit a listing on Buildout, there is a checkbox next to each image to Syndicate it. If you syndicate those images with your listing you agree that you are not using copyrighted images.
To remove a property you must first taking it off market. If you stops syndication first, you’ll need to first re-enable it, then take it off market, then disable syndication once again.